Buying Real Estate as and Investment Requires and Agent that knows specialized knowledge in real estate investments.
Let’s face it, sometimes you need a specialized real estate agent who understands all aspects of real estate investing. When you have heart trouble, you don’t do to a general doctor, you go to a cardiac specialist. Need braces? You don’t see your dentist, you see an orthodontist. There are important times in your life when a specialist is necessary. Whether you’re an experienced investor, or a prospective investor, you need a real estate investor agent specialist to help you through all of the processes of real estate investing. At times like this, do you want to trust just any regular agent?
Natalie professionally helps real estate investors, in Los Angeles as well as from all across the country from everything from acquisitions to dispositions. Here are some of the services she has helped clients with their investment strategies.
- Deal Analysis- Whether your investment strategy is cash flow or appreciation, Natalie can create analyses and metrics that can help you determine whether you want to buy or sell.
- Buying- Purchasing an investment property is very different from purchasing a home you will live in. There are many other factors to consider. Just some of the questions you will need to ask are: How rent will I get for this property? When will I break even? What type of inspections do I need? Natalie has been in the real estate industry for over 15 years and can help you navigate through the due diligence and buying process.
- Selling- What is your best exit strategy? Is selling the right choice for you right now? Have you considered other options such as rehabbing or condo conversion? Natalie will help you look at alternative options and if you decide to sell she will present you with her extensive marketing plan.
- Leasing- Do you need help renting out your property? Natalie will market your rental, show your property, screen potential tenants, do credit checks and draw up a lease.
- Cost Reduction- Natalie has been a Portfolio Manager for restaurants and apartment buildings, she can review your financial statements and spending history and propose ways to save money. Just one example is Proposition 8, you can decrease your taxes significantly just by filling out one simple form and providing two comparables (works on single family homes as well).
- 1031 Exchange- Federal and State capital gain taxes can be costly. A 1031 exchange is a type of real estate transaction that allows you to defer capital gain taxes when selling an old property and purchasing a new property of equal or greater value.